Friday 20 December 2013

Movie World Gold Coast!

Today we went to Movie World:




Firstly we went on the Batman ride which was the worst experience of my life. They have basically the same ride at drayton manor (apocalypse). Basically what happens is they take you up really high and then bring you back down again. I hate that! I hate heights and was very very scared. There's that bit right at the top when you feel like you're going to keep going even though the ride has stopped.

Also when I went to apocalypse it broke and people were stuck half way up for hours, what if that happened and then you fell out and died?

But we survived and then we actually got to meet real live superheroes!


Next we went on the Green Lantern ride. Tanbay really didn't want to go on it (Grandpa) but as I was still shaking from the Batman one I said that he owed me. This is the ride:




This was the best part of the ride: 


Tanbay enjoyed it and was glad he went on!

We went on a scooby doo ride which we were expecting to be rubbish but was actually very exciting! You go backwards and it's really dark. I loved it. 

However, I loved the Superman ride even more. It shoots you from 0-100 in 2 seconds







We also went on the Arkham Asylum ride which was vile. Again I felt like if the ride stopped I would fall out and die. I'm not really sure why I find some rides great and some rides terrifying. I guess I'm getting old.



We went to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's shop. They have koala freddos here!


They also had every colour of M & Ms




Movie world was really good. Before we'd been to either I'd assumed Sea World would be a lot better, but it's hard to say which was best. The rides were definitely better at Movie World but Sea World has dolphins..







Here's their website if you'd like to visit it: http://movieworld.com.au