Wednesday 24 July 2013

If You Go Down to the Woods Today

Today I went for a walk in the woods, it's called "State Forest" very inventive...




















It was really beautiful, but I did start to feel like I was in the Australian Texas chain saw massacre / the girl who loved Tom Gordon so I walked back. The sun finally came out, probably thanks to Gunda who has been sending it to me :) 



He loves me

I like to call them wolf and tiger



Mustela:
THE PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED!!!

I wanted Tanbay to hold up his original "passport" so you could see how different they were, but he didn't want people to steal his identity.. so here is Barack Obama's:


The identity card is just that and on the back it has your address and height. 

So Mustela just has to scan his passport in, check his visa is okay and then book the flights and get here!!