Tuesday 4 March 2014

Flight from Canberra to Newcastle

Today we got up at 5 am again to catch our flight back. The night before we'd had a really nice night in with Ang (Wine, pasta, garlic bread and lots of My Kitchen Rules and Real Housewives of Melbourne :) ). So it was a bit of a shock getting up that early!

I was really sad to leave the dogs, I liked both Max and Chief, but I really really liked Max!! We just clicked.

Canberra Airport was full of business men (and a couple of women). The first flight was pretty uneventful - the best part being we got a free and unexpected muffin!! It was so exciting.

Then we had to wait in Melbourne Airport for four and a half hours, but we had a fun, I had a nap on Tanbay's lap and we did a crossword (i.e. I did it whilst Tanbay napped and then he checked the answers for me.) omg we sound so old.

There were two babies on this flight, I have decided that they should have separate planes for babies or kids that parents can't control. Hehehe

The flight was a bit bumpy and disappointing as there was no muff. We fell asleep and freaked out when the plane landed roughly, we thought we'd crashed. But we were fine.

Dave picked us up (thank you :) ) and we returned to our awesome Newcastle home. Kobe the dog was so pleased to see us :D

Dave made an amazinggg chilli! I am going to get the recipe and make it for you maybe (depending on who you are).