Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hilary's Boat yard - Perth day seven

Where are we: Perth Western Australia 

This was our last whole day in Perth. Pauline kindly dropped us off at Hilary’s boat yard. There are bars, restaurants, shops, beach and an aquariam here. We didn’t find this out until the next day, but it was on the bachelor Australia!





We wondered around and took some photos. Tanbay had to get new sunny gs because he lost his to Poseidon. I found the best map of Australia ever where you can fill in where you’ve been!






There was a real orange juice vending machine!





Then was the main reason for going here: we went back to Tanbay’s favourite café and ordered Sundaes. He had frozen cherries, marshmellows, ice cream and cream. I had brownies, strawberries, ice cream and cream. Yes I eat cream now get over it.


the new sunny gs 




We walked back along the Sunset coast. It really is beautiful and it was really deserted. We did a bit of ‘swimming’ but it got a bit rough and Tanbay scraped his arm and I feel into him and nearly knocked myself out. I can see how easy it is to drown here. But it’s so much fun!!

damn straight


This mosaic on this house was awesome. It actually had real shells in it.



For our last dinner Pauline made Pizza, it was really good I’m going to miss her cooking (and her!)