Monday 16 December 2013

Gold Coast House Sit!

So yesterday we picked up our MacBook baby!! Everything has gone from it of course but after two weeks of not having it we didn't care. All our Australia photos are on Facebook or on here anyway, it was a bit sad loosing some of our files (I had my accounts on here!) but at least it wasn't stolen and we got it back!

Anyway we then got the train to the Gold Coast! We were picked up by our lovely new friend Katie who we are house sitting for. She asked if we wanted to get a curry and we were a bit wary because the curries here are awful.. but she is British so we knew we could trust her curry tastes and we were glad we did! I have actually missed curry and this one was awesome. 

This morning we got up and enjoyed the assets of this house: 




the tennis court

 and the pool




I'm so glad we are spending Christmas here, I have a feeling it's going to be magnificent! Last week I was starting to really miss a cold Christmas and my family and my stocking and the food, but now I think this year will be awesome! We have a pool, 30 degree weather - what more could you want?? Well sure the stuff I said a minute ago.. but you can't have everything and we are very happy :)