Tuesday 23 July 2013

Buninyong

After a whole day yesterday of being a crazy cat lady:



A very crazy cat lady
I decided it was time to go outside. So I walked for ten minutes into Buninyong:



My first good picture of a magpie!
Hi

Town centre



Town hall
There's only 3000 people here, but I've already seen 3 churches..
This one is gorgeous though



I took these pictures myself :D

I went into Buninyong library, which turned out to be a man in a room which was weird.. I found out where and how to top up my bus card though.

For tea I had bacon, I'm not sure if it's an Australian thing or if I'm just culinarily naive.. but this is what bacon looks like!


It's like back bacon and stripey bacon put together. 


Mustela:

Still hasn't got his passport and still thinks he's a champ: 




So naturally I have been considering other options:

That's not true at all. 
Actually this would be a much more accurate version as to what I've been looking at online:

Looking at pictures of cats doing funny things is not good for me.