Sunday 21 July 2013

Welcome to Australia. Now Go Away.

Here was today's headline:

Welcoming

Today we had pork chops and lamb chops for breakfast. Yum. We visited Ballarat again and I got a book out from the library. We did a little sight seeing:


eucalyptus tree

Dirt track





















Hey Black Swan






Then I meet some more of their friends and had the yummiest mud cake ever:




We did some food shopping and my jet lag kicked in again. I thought I was over it but apparently at 15/16 here (6/7 for you) I get sick and headachy. Hope I'm over it soon. I did find something cool though:



Sara and Richard left for India, leaving me with lots of food and love. They truly are my Australian family and have made me feel very welcome :) 

Mustela:
T will get his passport on Mon/Tue, then he has to reset his visa and then rebook his flights, so hopefully will be here on Monday 30th