Friday 19 July 2013

Jet Lag and Kangaroo Goggles


Here's my jet lagged travel to Ballarat, I didn't see any kangaroos at all but I did see a lot of bits of wood and stones and even tyres which looked like kangaroos!

This is how I felt after my flight


Here are some things I saw on my bus ride:
Melbourne Airport

Yellow Taxis


Is it Malvern??


Cute little munchkins houses (bungalows)


Australian Burger King


Obviously I didn't take these two photos, I'm glad the first birds I saw were parrots, I didn't recognise the second bird, but apparently it's a magpie!
Then the bus arrived and I met the lovely Sara and Richard who I am house sitting for. We went to a fruit and veg shop and I saw some purple carrots
We got to their house which is a very nice second story bungalow (their cats live on the first floor). The cats are Grommit and Rocca:



They have both been very kind to me (the humans not the cats), well the cats have been kind too but haven't been making me yummy meals and checking I'm warm enough. 

We had an amazing home cooked chicken curry and drank some Australian wine.