Friday 26 July 2013

My First Australian Spider!

Today I spotted my first spider:

Sorry it's so blurry, I was so terrified

Anyways today was a BIG DAY because I had a job interview.

It was at this cute little cafe:


The interview went well so I had a two and a half hour trial. Everyone was very friendly, although they do say pasty strangely: paaaaasteey. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and having something to do. The best part was probably when a collector for a deaf mute charity came in and I asked him how he was:

I learnt it from "switched at birth", thanks Sean Berdy!
Of course he only speaks Australian sign language.. but he knew what I meant! 

After the trial they said I'd got the job and I start on Tuesday :D


This is my top


Mustela
Is just waiting for the all okay from the visa people, hopefully he'll be here on Wednesday. I'm working on Thursday and Friday so he can't be late..