Thursday 16 January 2014

Another Yummy Newcastle Day

Today we had another yummy day in Newcastle. I forgot to say in my other blog but Dave makes the best porridge I've ever had! It has dates and prunes in and is really creamy and lumpy (I like lumpy porridge). It's delicious! Normally Tanbay and I eat porridge because it's the cheapest breakfast which gives you lots of energy, but with this porridge I would choose it over any other breakfast!

For lunch we had yummy sandwiches:


Dave also made us a beautiful orange cake that was delicious. 

We looked after Kobe for a little while: 







In the evening we had the best pizza we've ever had. It was from Crust Gourmet Pizzas.


We had the Florentine Ricotta which has a spinach and ricotta base with Kalamata Olives, Cherry toms and Feta on it.




We also had the Smoked Salmon which also has rocket, spinach and lemon on it.




We've never had such good pizzas and definitely won't be returning to Pizza Hut or Dominos ever, they just don't compare!

In the evening we had some nice fruit and then swapped ghost stories and watched a horror movie!



In Australia they call cantaloupes rockmelons.