Wednesday 4 September 2013

Adelaide


Today we got to see the beautiful Glen Osmond view in the daytime

Then we took the dog we're house sitting for (Skip) for a walk in the reserve:



These are Carole's neighbours who have a PET KANGAROO



Then Carole took us into Adelaide, we went to Central Market where we bought lots of fruit and olives for my birthday :) 


So this is Adelaide:


We took the bus back to stop number 19 (Carole went back on her own after the market) all was well until we realised we were completely lost:


But luckily we ran into a kind motel which printed out directions for us, it turned out there are two stop number 19s and we'd got off at the wrong one..

But the walk up and around the hill was great, the weather was great and the view was great :)


This is the view from the house:

When I was about 4ish my Grandpa got me a big bear called boogey:

So every year on the night before my birthday I have a picture of me and Boogey, as tradition:



(this is before my 21st)


But this year I obviously couldn't bring him with me, so I took a little boogey with me and here it is: